Think fast. Now even faster. Unlike other inkjet printers that need a moving print head, the Xerox Wide Format IJP 2000 has five print heads arranged in a fixed formation across the width of the media. They simultaneously jet four inks— CMYK—at 1600 x 1600 dpi resolution in very small 1.3 picoliter drops that create vibrant images in a single pass. That’s a big deal for your customers who need attention-getting quality with fine details, smooth lines and bold colors. It’s an even bigger deal when you consider the speed improvement this single-pass printing provides—with printing speeds of up to 4,520 square feet (420 square meters) per hour, a job that used to take up to 5 hours on multi-pass inkjet printers can now be completed in just 5 minutes… and posters can be printed in under 5 secondsDownload Data Sheet
- Single Pass Printing opens a new world of print speeds – print up to 4,520 square feet per hour
- Designed with speed in mind: 5 fixed print heads simultaneously jet four inks to print vibrant images in a single pass
- Powerful Caldera GrandRIP+ keeps you running at full rated speed
- Two-liter ink tanks keep you up and running longer without pausing to load new ink
- Four –roll capacity lets you load up to 2,000 feet of media at a time
- Say “yes” to more profitable work more often by delivering quality jobs to your customers more quickly
For detailed specifications, see the product data sheet (pdf).