The Web-ready printing system with MFP benefits, the HP Designjet T2500 eMFP makes it easier than ever to perform effectively. Print drawings wherever the job takes you-in the office, with the client, at the site.
Improve workflow—switch between two rolls with a front-loading multifunction ePrinter that uses an output stacking tray to organize and protect your drawings. Easily scan and copy, and rely on powerful processing to print even from mobile devices. Creating, scanning, and copying high-quality drawings—with remote print options, easy two-roll paper loading, and enhanced printout protections.
Download Data Sheet
- Eliminate the output clutter—get flat, collated prints thanks to the integrated output stacking tray.
- Gain full control—monitor media rolls, view printer status on the touchscreen, and track jobs during printing.
- Load two paper rolls effortlessly—even when seated—with front loading and automatic paper-roll alignment.
- Speed up your workflow—easily scan and e-mail sketches and hand-annotated drawings directly to your partners.
- Instantly share and manage content—scan to your network folder, FTP, USB drive, or directly to the cloud.
- Increase uptime—print multiple jobs on a variety of media types and sizes with two rolls and smart switching.
- Create A1/D-size prints in 21 seconds—Original HP inks deliver dark blacks and true neutral grays.