The first-ever Web-ready printing system with benefits, the HP Designjet T790 makes it easier than ever to perform effectively. Print drawings wherever the job takes you-in the office, with the client, at the site. Collaborate with partners and contractors with simplified sharing thanks to HP ePrint & Share. Focus more on your clients and drawings and less on printing with a device that is incredibly intuitive, simple to maintain.Download Data Sheet
Impressive accuracy and detail
Professional projects with neutral gray, true black and impressive colors.
- Produce exacting detail and precise, accurate line quality. Using the HP Three-black ink set the system produces true neutral gray, accentuating the detail in your prints. Get improved line accuracy to 0.1 percent1 and 0.0423 mm minimum line width, plus excellent horizontal-to-vertical line-width difference.
- Present your professional best. HP Vivera inks produce a wide range of colors, from vivid color to soft tones. With the matte black, photo black, and gray HP Vivera inks, you’ll achieve more accurate color and true neutral gray, even on glossy media. And your prints will have smoother area fills, more depth, and more subtle contrasts.
- Avoid smudges with fast-drying HP Vivera inks. HP Vivera inks result in prints with excellent smudge-resistance on a range of Original HP media.
Fast, easy to share
Boost personal and workgroup productivity.
- Print CAD and GIS projects as fast as 35 seconds for a D-size page. The HP Designjet T1100 delivers high-speed printing without sacrificing accurate print quality. HP Scalable Printing Technology is designed to place smaller ink drops precisely for consistent results, even at fast print speeds.
- Free up workstations and process complex files quickly. In-printer processing architecture lets you send a file to the printer and get back to work quickly. The printer’s 40 GB hard disk provides a large buffer, reducing the chance that your workstation will lock up when printing large files.
And your files travel swiftly over the Internet, without complication, allowing you to print even the most complex files.
- Change print-job priorities and reprint copies efficiently. Use the Job Center and HP’s embedded web server to control the progress and the priorities of your print jobs, so you can skip the walk to the printer. For easy batch printing, drag and drop a batch of files in any supported format to the Job Center.
- Print jobs on the correct media every time. Alerts displayed by HP Easy Printer Care let you know when your print job requires you to change media. The printer continues printing other jobs until you decide to swap media, so your colleagues won’t be interrupted.
For detailed specifications, see the product data sheet (pdf).