Skip to content
- Largest supplier of Wide Format printing/plotting/scanning systems in Colorado. Operating for 25+ years.
- Ten factory-trained Service Engineers to support Wide Format installations in Colorado (five times more than other vendor).
- Two- to three-hour average response time and over 2,000 part numbers in inventory stocked in-house allows for customers to have their system repaired & operational in hours rather than days & weeks as normal in the industry.
- All supplies (toners/ink/papers/inkjet media) stocked locally for next day delivery.
- United does not represent one Wide Format vendor. Our sales focus is to understand customer requirements, and we recommend the system /brand that is the best fit for your organization including products from Canon, Oce, and Hewlett Packard.
- Most new Wide Format systems are stocked in local inventory which allows for next day equipment delivery versus weeks that is normal in the industry.
- Customer Satisfaction is the number one goal for everyone in the organization. Currently 99+% Customer Satisfaction rate. Our company phone line is always manned by a live person during business hours which is extremely helpful if critical issues develop.
- System Engineer/Analyst employed full time to support customer installations and technical issues.
- Every customer receives full training on each installation which results in effective installations, higher Customer Satisfaction, and fewer service calls.
- One of the Top Dealers in the country for Wide Format products. In the unusual event of any manufacturing technical issues/defects that cannot be resolved locally, United has the immediate attention of Canon/Oce and also Hewlett Packard to resolve issues fast and get the customer’s system up and running.
Interested in partnering with us for your equipment or supply needs?
Request Your Quote Today
Request a Quote