Have you been considering a printer for your engineering firm in Colorado Springs? We have solutions that range from a few thousand dollars to 10’s of thousands of dollars. There are some common questions you will want to answer before purchasing your next plotter.
- What is the consumables cost per foot?
- How much is the Plotter per month?
- How much is maintenance costs?
- What is the print resolution?
- What is the print technology? Does it matter?
- Does it work with your other computer hardware?
- Is the scanning available?
- Do you need scanning?
- How many paper rolls do you need?
- What is the maximum paper width needed? 24″ 36″ 48″ 60″ or 72″?
If you want to get a plotter for your engineering company in Colorado Springs, please give us a call today. We love working with new companies and have sales reps and technicians all the way to Pueblo and north to Fort Collins or even parts of Wyoming.
We would love to work with you on your next engineering printer!